Thursday, June 21, 2007

E"bowl"a Virus


So Alex, Dan and I joined a bowling league at the Presidio Bowling Club with two other people we did not know previously to this. I have never really bowled much in my life, maybe 4 times, tops, but I have always been a fan and thought it would be something fun to get into. Everytime that I went, I loved it.

On our first official game as a team, I bowled really well, the second time, eh, not so much; but I am hoping I fall somewhere inbetween today, and have a little more consistency. My goal for the season is to bowl a 200 (super lofty...but hey, here's to trying *clink imaginary beers together*). I just think it would be super cool to be one of those kick ass bowlers that hits a strike every time and turns around with a face that communicates to other bowlers "ain't no thang..."

My nickname while bowling is "Bernie." I love my middle name, Bernice, but Dan thinks it's funny to call me Bernie...and so do I :) Won't be telling my Gramma that any time soon though (it's her real name...or maybe I will and she will be flattered.)

Anyhow, bowling kicks ass, and I'm stoked to finally get some real practice.

No comments: