Friday, May 11, 2007

Townhall :)

Went to Townhall last night for some amazing food :) a pal of mine is a chef there, and is leaving, which is why we chose to go there.

I got the stuffed pork, and Jake got the fried Chicke-Chickon....we got the tuna tartare for an appetizer and it came with fried green tomatoes (I had never had, and always thought it was just a name of a movie....wow, super good).

It was also to celebrate jake turning dirty (30)...but since it wasn't his real birthday, it's today, and he had to pack for Las Vegas this weekend, it wasn't super crazy, which can be a good thing sometimes (wow, I just sounded semi-lame).

On a lighter note, Nicole and I went to Orale Orale for lunch at 11am today and got a couple margaritas...AYAYAYAY...que idea, no? jaja...but all in all it was a nice treat....got me all excited to go home and nap...then go out...

mmmmm que me pongo esta noche?!!! no se....crap

No comments: