Thursday, August 2, 2007

PEET'S COFFEE=PANIC ATTACK IN A CUP



PEET'S COFFEE=CRACK AND SPEED

I'm not a coffee drinker, and for some reason, yesterday I was kinda tired, early to work and thought, "What the heck, I'll get a coffee....everyone else is doing it."

Well, I might as well have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge because that seems to be the new black as well.

I have never been more uncomfortable for 8 hours in my life. I liken it to when Sara Lamson and I ran the half marathon in O.C. She convinced me (though it wasn't hard) to take two caffeine pills before the race (I know, I know, doping is illegal) and even though I ran a bunch, I had the most restless sleep of my life. At work though, it was even more difficult. I couldn't sit still, i was stretching and standing all day; nor could I focus on work...it was a shit show.

Anyhow, I think I'm over my coffee cravings...I had one from Starbucks (gave me a stomach ache) and now one from the famed Pete's...which made me feel like one of the tweakers on the street...so I think I'm back to sparkling water...does the job just as well!!




No comments: